Learn how Habitat for Humanity makes homeownership possible for deserving
low income families.
Attend a Family Information Meeting
December 1, 6:00 - 7:00pm at Snoqualmie Library, 7824 Center Blvd SE., Snoqualmie
December 3, 12:00 - 1:00pm at Renton Highlands Library, 2902 NE 12th St., Renton
December 5, 7:00 - 8:00 pm at Renton Library, 100 Mill Avenue South, Renton
December 6, 6:00 - 7:00 pm at Habitat Office, 16315 NE 87th St., Suite B-5, Redmond
In your current living situation...
- Do you and your family live in overcrowded, expensive or substandard housing?
- Can yo uafford $800-950 per month for housing (mortgage, HOA dues and taxes)?
- Have you lived or worked in King County for at least one year?
- Are you willing to put in 500 hours of "sweat equity" on your home or the home of a neighbor?
- Are you looking for a "hand-up," not a hand-out?
Questions? Call Stephanie at 425-869-6007 or visit www.habitatekc.org
*One unit will be ADA accessible. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.