Magnolia Village, Issaquah Highlands
Good progress continued at the site this week:
- Several more windows were installed, only 6 to go!
- White wood trim was installed for the lower siding fields on the back, gable ends and portions of the front.
- Plumbing rough-in passed inspection.
- Siding pre-painting was started.
- Siding on the back of the building is 99% complete.
- Siding on the gable ends are at and near the start of the roof.
- Several siding fields in the front prepped and ready for Hardie plank.
- Front doors were installed.
- Plumbing rough-in is about 90% complete for 4B and 75% for 4A.
- Painting on the back was started. First coat on siding, eaves, facia.
- Installed one of the siding fields on the main roof.
- Continued siding pre-painting.
This week: We are trying to complete the painting on the back of Building 4. Siding work will continue on the gables and should start on the front of Building 4. We should be able to remove some of the scaffolding from Building 4 and move it to Building 3. The focus on Building 3 will continue to be window installation and front doors. Hardie siding could also start. Prep work for HVAC installation will begin this week or the following.
La Fortuna, Renton
We installed the electrical conduits and passed our inspections this week. We also passed 4 units of plumbing underground and installed the other 2. Today we installed the 2x10 treated sub-sill in the entryways of 3 units and the entryway slab will pour up against this and foam insulation, separating the floor from contact with unheated foundation walls.
The office trailer is completely up and running with heat, lights, DSL, computer, phone, fax, refrigerator, microwaves, etc.
This week: Work will include downspout drains, foam board insulation, site work and (maybe) framing.